GS, AGS(HQ) met with PGM(EW) and extended thanks and gratitude for his support in allowing the diploma holder SDEs (Electrical) having 10 years’ technical experience for enabling them for the promotion of Executive Engineer(E). PGM (EW) appreciated our concern and told that the stalemate to fill up the vacant EE (Electrical) is now broken.
CPC from SDE (Electrical) to EE (Electrical): We requested for immediate filling up of more than 100 vacant EE(Electrical ) posts as the hurdle in EE (E) promotion is now over. PGM (EW) assured an early action in this regard
United Forum of Executives’ Associations comprising of AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA writes to Shri Anupam Shrivastava, CMD BSNL regarding ambiguous and suspicious recruitment of Direct DGMs in Telecom Operation and Finance from amongst external candidates ignoring more qualified, experienced and deserving internal candidates. Click here
It is learnt that the BSNL Board will meet on 10th, August. In this meeting it is expected that the provisional HR plan will be placed for consideration and thereafter Associations and Unions will be consulted. It will again to be sent to Board for final approval.
We met the CE(E),TN and SE(E),EC-I on 23/7/2015 and discussed the following issues.
- Based on the clarification issued BSNL HQ, to treat the diploma holders at par with the Graduate engineers, all the SDE(E)s who have been given additional charge to the post of EE(E) are to be given Look after arrangement on stand alone basis, inline with the instructions issued by the PGM(EW). We extend our sincere thanks to the CE(E),TN for considered decision for continuing the LA arrangement as per the existing seniority list and our stand got vindicated. The CE(E) has appreciated our point and assured to complete the process immediately. Also we impressed upon the CE(E) to take up the issue with the PGM(EW) to initiate the regular promotion process at the HQ level.
- Immediate filling of the resultant SDE(E) vacancies arising due to the EE(E),Look after arrangement, by giving LA promotion to the eligible JTO(E)s. As already many senior JTO(E)s are waiting for more than 20 years without even single promotion, speedy action is required to give the SDE(E) LA promotion —– The CE(E) readily agreed to fill up the vacancies.
- Rationalizing the SDE(E) posts in Chennai TD to the various business areas according to the prevailing work load and External Project work —- Detailed discussions were held and CE(E) has agreed to do necessary action in this regard.
- Filling up of vacant JTO(E) in Karaikudi — The CE(E) has assured for early action.
- The delay in vendor payment was discussed and it is discouraging the vendors to participate from even to attend the emergency maintenance works. The CE(E) shared our concern and he requested the filed engineers to take proactive measures in clearing the vendor payments quickly.