Transfers and postings in the grade of SDE(E)/ JTO(E) issued by Chief Engineer(E), TNEZ. Click Here To view the order
GS met ED (NB) BSNL C.O and discussed regarding:-
- CPC from EE (E) to SE (E): We requested to expedite CPC to fill up 25 vacant SE (E) Posts. ED (NB) mentioned that CPC from EE (E) to SE (E) has been completed to fill up 25 vacant SE (E) Posts but some VCRs are still awaited to issue Promotion Orders. He informed that CVO BSNL C.O. has already given 17 EE (E) VCRs only, 8 EE (E) VCRs are still pending i.e. 2 EE (E) VCRs of Rajasthan Circle, One NTR, 2 WB Circle, 2 MP Circle, 1 NE-I Circle etc. However, he assured for early issuance of SE (E) Promotion Orders.
- Notional pay fixation w.e.f. 1.10.2000 to all upgraded IDA Pay scales to JTO/SDE (C/E/Arch/TF) Wings and PA cadre in BSNL: ED (NB) informed that as per the required information from Estt. Cell, the necessary information from Circles have been called by PGM (EW)/(BW/)(Arch) and TF units and shortly will be sent to Estt. Cell for further necessary action.
- CPC from SDE (C/E) to EE(C/E): We requested to initiate CPC to fill up vacant EE(C/E) vacant Posts. ED (NB) informed that the proposal to initiate CPC from SDE (E) to EE (E) has been sent to the competent authority through Pers. cell. He assured to discuss the matter with PGM (BW) also to initiate CPC to fill up vacant EE (C) Posts.
The VRS plan is based on Gujrat Model VRS pattern. The VRS scheme will be available for the employee who has attained the age of 50 yrs. and above. As per MTNL management statistics around 26,000 employees fall in the age group of VRS plan. Management is expecting that around 13,000 employees will come forward and opt for this VRS plan.
The compensation which is being planned for employees opting for VRS will consist of salary of 35 days for every completed year of service and 25 days for the balance years of service left until superannuation. The compensation will be subject to a minimum of Rs. 25,000 or 250 days salary whichever is higher. However, this compensation shall not exceed the sum of salary that the employee would withdraw at the prevailing level for the balance of the period left before superannuation. Salary for the purpose of VRS will consist of basic pay and DA only.
GS and AGS (HQ) met with ED (NB), BSNL Corporate Office and discussed regarding:
- CPC from EE (Elect) to SE (Elect): We requested to expedite CPC to fill-up 25 vacant SE (Elect) posts by promoting EE (Elect). ED (NB) informed that the CPC has been completed. And, now the promotion orders will be issued on receipt of VCRs. He assured an early action in this regard.
- Implementation of equivalent pay parity (Notional Pay fixation w.e.f. 01.10.2000 to all upgraded pay scales) among the executives of Civil/Electrical/Arch/CSS/PA/PS : We drawn the attention of ED (NB) towards the letter written by BW unit wherein information is being asked from field units regarding employees of Civil Wing and requested for similar action in EW and Architect Wings also. ED (NB) assured to look in to the matter.
- CPC from JTO (Civil) to SDE (Civil): We requested to expedite the CPC from JTO (Civil) to SDE (Civil) to fill up 64 vacant SDE (Civil) posts. ED (NB) informed that the CPC is in progress and to expedite the CPC he will discuss the matter with PGM (BW). ED (NB) also informed that he has discussed the stagnation in the cadre of JTO (Civil)/ (Electrical) with CMD BSNL where a JTO of 1992 year of recruitment is still waiting for his fist promotion. CMD has advised to take immediate steps to reduce the stagnation.
Based on the demand from the Associations, Est.Section has called the pay drawn details of Civil/Elect/Arch. executives as on Oct-2000 to process 1-10-2000 case. Click here