Com.Sivakumar,CS,Com.Lenin Ram,ACS and Com. Sigamani,FS,Electrical branch met the CE(E),TN and discussed the following issues.
- Posting of JTO(E) to Karaikudi SSA: CS explained the need for posting at least one JTO(E) at Karaikudi SSA where in, lot of maintenance activities have been entrusted. The CE(E) appreciated our concern and assured to do the needful.
- USO Billing issues: CE(E) has discussed the billing issues of M/s. Reliance Telecom and methodology to verify the data w.r.t trial balance of last 5 years.
Increase in Service Tax Rate from 12% to 14% with Effect from 1st of June,2015 (source : Press information Bureau, dated 20/05/2015)
All are requested to conduct demonstration on 25th May, 2015 at all SSAs /Circle during launch/closing hours as per the CHQ Call. Further, keep ready for harder trade union action programs in case management do not take immediate steps for the settlement of our demands.
The case was listed for hearing. In the contempt matter, DoT submitted an undertaking to the Hon’ble Court to correct its earlier order and implementing the judgment in a phased manner by relieving the ITS officers in bunches of 100 on year to year basis. Full details of the submission will be uploaded after receiving it from our lawyer. Hon’ble High Court posted the matter to 31.07.2015, after the vacations giving another opportunity to the Government to comply with the original order.
Shri R. K. Mittal, an ITS officer of 1981 Batch, working as GM (MTNL Corporate Office), New Delhi has been selected as Director (Consumer Mobility), BSNL Board. We congratulate him on his selection as Director (Consumer Mobility), BSNL Board.
The CEC meeting of AIBSNLEA, TN Circle was held at Tiruchirappalli on 21/5/2015. Com. Prahalad Rai,GS and Com. Venugopal, CHQ President attended. Com. K.Lenin Ram,ACS and Com. Devadas, SDE(E), Trichy attended the meeting and presented the issues. The following pending issues at circle level and CHQ level were discussed.
- Modification of Gr. A – Civil/Electrical RR: Presently the Personnel section is in the process of submitting the RR amendment to the BSNL Board meeting to be held in June-2015. Also efforts are being made to endorse the Feb-2015 order of the Ministry of Communications to BSNL,which made the Diploma+10 years equal to Degree in engineering and the same will also be brought in to effect in BSNL thro’ the executive order.
- Notional pay fixation for Civil/Electrical/Arch./TF/PA/PS cadres: When every executive association has abandoned this case, which has far reaching implication on the pay parity issue of Civil/Electrical wing cadres, only the AIBSNLEA has the kept the issue alive and taken up at various levels tirelessly. As a result of which, the Notional fixation was settled for JAO cadres by quoting the case of Organized accounts cadre. Now, our association is actively pursuing the case at all levels, for extending the same benefit to other cadres also.
Circle level issue :
- The case of transfer of the sole JTO(E) from Karaikudi SSA to Madurai SSA along with the post was discussed. After the new team is joined at KKD SSA, very good interaction between SSA and Electrical wing has taken place and the SSA administration has handed over lot of maintenance activities. At this juncture, transferring the sole JTO(E), without substitute, that too along with post is not correct on the part of administration. The Circle Secretary has assured to take up the issue at CE(E) and CGM(T) level.
On the same evening, Farewell Felicitation was arranged for our veteran leader Com. Veerapandian, Our Ex. CS, AIBSNL,TN circle and present CWC member. All the CSs of various executive and Non-executive associations were participated.
BSNL HQ called VC and ACR to fill up JTO(E) to SDE(E) seniority cum fitness quota for the year 2014-15. Click here
BSNL HQR is contemplating to convert all training centers in to Degree College in a phased way – Source: NFTE CHQ
Com. Sivakumar, CS and Com. Lenin Ram, ACS met PGM(F),TN Circle and discussed the pay fixation and pay recovery case of Com. Rathina Sabapathy, EE(E),Trichy. The case is settled favourably.